After school Nanny in Islington
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:30
A family in Islington, London is looking for an after school nanny to help them care for their toddler and school aged child. Someone who has a valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The family is looking for someone to start in January.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J15D62112