After school Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 18:30
A family located in Kensington is looking for an after school nanny to look after their brilliant school aged child. They would like to hire someone who lives in the local area as they want to limit the use of public transport.
Someone who is comfortable around animals is ideal since the family owns a cat that requires pet care. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 1 or 2 pm to 6:30 or 7 pm
- collecting the child from school
- helping with homework
- preparing meals and snacks
- arranging playdates
- playing age appropriate games together
- reading stories to the child
- tidying away the child's toys after use and asking the child to help
- helping with the evening routine like helping the child organise bags for the next day
- light laundry of child’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
They are looking to hire a nanny who can start around September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J2BF20908