After school Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A good natured, organised and confident after school nanny is needed by a family in Kensington to look after their two school aged children whilst doing PA house manager duties such as maintaining the cleanliness of the house.
Someone pet friendly is essential since the family owns a lovely dog. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday and Friday from 12 pm to 7:30 pm, Tuesday to Thursday from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
- organising a cleaning schedule and maintenance manual
- making sure that all areas of the house are properly cleaned
The family is looking to hire someone to start around August.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J27332805