After school Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Richmond , London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Richmond is looking for a punctual and patient part time after school nanny to help them care for their two school aged children. The ideal candidate should be someone who can cook basic food, genuinely loves kids, reliable, and can assist the children with homework. A valid first aid qualification is needed for the job.
Working hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, around 3 pm to 7 pm.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J26372505