After school Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Richmond, London
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A compassionate after school nanny is needed in the Richmond area to join them and take care of their three beautiful school aged children. The nanny must have a valid first aid qualification and an ad hoc babysitting experience.
Someone who knows how to drive an automatic car and flexible to work longer during holidays is a big bonus.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, ideally from 3 pm to 7 pm.
- arranging appropriate activities for the children
- pick the children up from school
- preparing healthy & fresh meals
- school runs
- helping out with homework
- going to the park
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working
- engaging with educational and fun games
- taking the children to after school clubs and activities
The family is looking to hire starting around August.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J25243105