After school Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Southwark, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A family located in Southwark area is currently searching for a competent and proactive part time after school nanny who can help take good care of their three wonderful school aged children. The family ideally needs a Greek speaking candidate who can organise creative and educational activities for the children to keep them entertained at all times.
A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3:30 pm to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- school pickups
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The nanny must be willing to start around June.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J25EF2705