Afternoon Nanny for Monday to Thursday
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £16 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 20:00
An afternoon nanny for Monday to Thursday is needed by a busy family in Kensington, London to take good care of their three charming school aged children. The ideal candidate must be someone with a good level of English who has experience with teenage and school aged children and can provide homework support. The family has a cat but no cere required. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
This Kensington based family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Afternoon Nanny for Monday to Thursday role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £16 to £18 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J9A982303