Afternoon Nanny in London
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Southwark, London
Salary £15 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Portuguese
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday, Saturday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
An afternoon nanny is needed in Southwark, London to help a family in looking after their two school aged children. Someone who speaks Portuguese would be ideal. All general nanny duties are required in this role. It is also important that the part time nanny will cook healthy meals for the children. Someone who knows how to drive would be advantageous for this role.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm and two Saturdays per month from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
This Southwark based family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Afternoon Nanny in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID JB1A80706