Afterschool Nanny in Lambeth
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Lambeth, London
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Lambeth, London is looking for an after school nanny to look after their two school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, ideally from 3 pm to 7 pm, with the flexibility to do extra hours during the school holidays.
- arranging appropriate activities for the children
- pick the children up from school
- meals preparations
- school runs
- helping out with homework
- going to the park
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates
- doing extracurricular activities such as sports
They are looking for someone to start in mid-January.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £14 per hour
Location: Lambeth AFSID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny department
- Position ID J1B901401