Afterschool Nanny to pick up children from school
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Richmond, London
Salary £15 to £19 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:00
A family in the Richmond area is looking for an after school live out nanny to help them in taking care of their lovely toddler and school aged child. All general nanny duties are required. Someone who knows how to drive would be a big bonus for this role. The candidate must be pet friendly as the family owns a lovely dog.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 4 or 5 days a week, 15 hours per week during school term
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
This family in the Richmond area is looking to hire in September.
To learn more about this Afterschool Nanny to pick up children from school role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £19 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID JC0882107