Arabic speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Croydon, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
A family presently residing in the Croydon area is looking to hire a mature and friendly full time live out Arabic speaking nanny who could provide quality childcare support for their two beautiful toddler. The nanny must have relative experience caring for multiple children and someone who takes health and safety seriously.
The nanny should be Ofsted registered or otherwise willing to become one. A valid first aid qualification is also essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm with the possibility to increase in the future.
- preparing healthy and varied meals for the children
- organising the children’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the children
- playing with the children
- taking track of the children’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
- organising the children’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies
The nanny must know how to drive and must have a full driver’s license and owns a car. The family is looking for someone to start in July.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J136D2406