Arabic speaking Part Time Housekeeper
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Arabic
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 14:00
A family presently residing in Fulham area is seeking a part time live out Arabic speaking housekeeper who can assist them in maintaining the cleanliness and structure of their beautiful home. General housework tasks as well as cooking basic healthy meals for the family will be expected.
An Arabic speaker is a big advantage for this role.
Working hours: 2 days per week, ideally Thursday and Friday, 4 to 5 hours per day
- dusting and mopping the floors
- doing the laundry and ironing
- polishing the furniture
- cleaning the windows
- organising and maintaining their wardrobes
- running errands such as grocery shopping
- preparing a variety of healthy meals, following recipes
- dry cleaning
- weekly deep cleans of the kitchen and bathrooms
- unloading and loading the dishwasher
The housekeeper must be avaiable to start by mid January.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J3A401512