Arabic speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Arabic, English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
A family in Ealing, London is looking for an Arabic speaking part time nanny to look after their toddler. Someone who has experience looking after babies or children of younger ages would be ideal. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: 2 full days a week, ideally, approximately 15 to 20 hours a week
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas,
- and reading to the child,
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
They would need someone to start asap. Someone who speaks Arabic is advantageous for this role.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
Location: Ealing PTNID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J04210401