Au Pair, £200-250 for 30 hours per week
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Highgate, London
Salary £200 to £250 per Week
- Experience None required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Highgate is looking for an au pair to help look after their three charming school aged children. All childcare duties are required in this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 6 am to 8:30 am and from 3 pm to 7 pm
Accommodation: Own room with ensuite bathroom
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
This family based in the Highgate, London area is looking to hire an au pair by the end of August or the beginning of September.
To learn more about this Au Pair, £200-250 for 30 hours per week role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £200-£250 gross per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID JC11C 2507