Au pair for 20 hours, salary £200 to £250 per week
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Wandsworth, London
Salary £200 to £250 per Week
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
An au pair is needed by a family in Wandsworth, London to help them look after their three school aged children. All childcare duties are required in this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 3 pm to 7 pm
Accommodation: Double bedroom with own bathroom and lounge area
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- helping them with homework,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
This Wandsworth based family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Au pair for 20 hours, salary of £200 to £250 per week role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £200 to £250 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID JAE4C2306