Au pair in Haringey, salary £200 to £250 gross per week
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Haringey, London
Salary £200 to £250 per Week
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Haringey is looking for an au pair with a salary of £200 to £250 gross per week is needed to help look after their toddler and school aged child. All nursery duties are required in this role. It is also important that the au pair will cook healthy meals for them.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 9:00 am then from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Accommodation: Double room and separate bathroom
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
This family based in the Haringey area is looking to hire in September.
To learn more about this Au pair in Haringey, salary £200 to £250 gross per week role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £200 to £250 gross per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID JC47B 0408