Au Pair to work with a family in London
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £12000 to £13000 per Year
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
An au pair to work with a family in Westminster, London is needed to take good care of their lovely toddler and charming school aged child in a shared care role. All childcare duties are required in this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7 am to 9 am and 3 pm to 7 pm
Accommodation: Own spacious double bedroom and a shared bathroom.
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
This Westminster based family is looking to hire immediately.
To learn more about this Au Pair to work with a family in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13,000 gross per year
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID JA7012004