Au Pair to work with a family in London
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Barnet, London
Salary £200 to £250 per Week
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 18:30
A family in Barnet is looking for an au pair to help look after their lovely toddler and charming school aged child. All childcare duties are required in this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 7:45 am to 8:45 am and from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Accommodation: Double room
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
This family based in the Barnet, London area is looking to hire in September.
To learn more about this Au Pair to work with a family in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £200-£250 gross per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID JC0072007