Confident Nanny Housekeeper in Birmingham
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Birmingham, Birmingham
Salary £300 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:00
A fantastic family is looking for a Confident Nanny Housekeeper in Birmingham to look after their toddler and two school-aged children as well as maintain their property. This role is open for Junior Nanny Housekeepers, who is proactive and wants to become part of their lovely family. Someone who is confident with cooking is a bonus for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, breaks during the day, around 40 hours a week.
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household,
- cooking for the family,
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean,
- doing the grocery shopping and errands,
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets.
A Confident Nanny Housekeeper in Birmingham must have a valid first aid qualification. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Confident Nanny Housekeeper in Birmingham role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £300 to £450 gross per week
Position ID: J8B76R1803
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J8B76R1803