Dutch speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Camden, London
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch, English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
A Dutch speaking part time live out nanny housekeeper is needed by a family in Camden, London to assist them in maintaining the upkeep of their beautiful property whilst taking good care of their sweet little baby. General nanny housekeeping duties will be required and cooking for the family is an essential part of the tasks.
Someone who can speak Dutch as a second language is ideal but they are open to French speakers as well. A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Working hours: 4 days a week, from 12 pm to 5 pm plus occasional babysitting
- preparing meals for the family
- supporting all aspects of the child's development
- keeping the child's bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games with the child
- changing the child when needed
- taking the child for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring that the child is washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- sweeping, hoovering and cleaning every part of the house
The family prefers a pet friendly candidate and they are also keen to hire as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £14 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J28BC1809