Emergency Nanny for 1 month
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location Camden, London
Salary £17 to £19 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
An emergency nanny to work for 1 month is required by a family in the Camden area to look after their toddler, keeping the child safe, healthy and entertained. This family in Camden are looking for someone experienced, dependable and loving.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this nanny position.
Working hours: 2 or 3 days a week, 9 am to 6 pm
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
This emergency nanny role in Camden will start as soon as possible and will last until one month after the starting date.
To learn more about this Emergency Nanny for 1 month role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
Salary: £17 to 19 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID JAB83