French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
French speaking after school nanny is needed to look after a lovely toddler in Fulham, London. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this position. Someone who has experience caring for babies would be ideal as they are expecting a baby.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 20 to 25 hours per week approximately
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
Someone who speaks French is essential. They would like someone to start in April.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J1FAD0402