French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Greenwich, London
Salary £13 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A French speaking after school nanny is needed by a happy family from Greenwich to provide quality childcare and academic support to their smart school aged child. Someone who can drive is ideal to assist with school runs. The family would love a French speaker but this is not an absolute requirement. However, the nanny must holds a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 7 pm and more hours during school breaks.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing the child for bed and reading them stories
- arranging and attending all kind of meetings and appointments, such as a doctor, dentist etc.
The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £16 per hour
Location: Greenwich, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J3AC10201