French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Haringey
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 18:00
A responsible French speaking after school nanny is needed by a family in Haringey to help look after their little toddler. The family is ideally looking for someone who knows how to drive.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 3 pm to 6 pm and Friday from 12 pm to 6 pm
- school runs
- washing and dressing the child
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- feeding the child
- helping the child with homework
- doing after school activities
- arranging age appropriate activities
- playing with the child
- taking the child to various playdates
- keeping the child's bedroom and play areas tidy and clean at all times
- preparing the child for bed and reading stories
The family needs someone who can start around the 3rd week of April.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J220D0503