French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Greenwich, London
Salary £13 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A happy family in Greenwich, London is looking to hire a French speaking after school nanny to help them care for their smart school aged child. The family would love a French speaking nanny but the candidate must be a fluent English speaker as well. All child care duties will be expected and a valid first aid qualification is required.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 7 pm and more hours during school breaks.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing the child for bed and reading them stories
- arranging and attending all kind of meetings and appointments, such as a doctor, dentist etc.
Someone who can drive is a huge bonus. The family is looking for someone to start immediately.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £16 per hour
Location: Greenwich, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J3AC11912