French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A French speaking after school nanny is needed by a Fulham family to look after their toddler and school aged child. The family ideally needs someone who can speak French to help the children learn how to communicate the language.
The after school nanny must be reliable and must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday approximately 20 to 25 hours per week with some flexibility
- practicing reading and writing letters
- school/nursery drop offs and pickups
- organizing the children's rooms and toys
- preparing meal plans
- liaising with the school and extracurricular activities
- booking playdates
- doing laundry of the children
- emptying the dishwasher
- tidy the playroom at the end of the day
- and returning any other areas to their prior condition ready for the
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J20502202