French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 6 days ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family located in Kensington, London is looking to hire a French speaking after school nanny who can supervise their very active school aged child in a part time basis.
The family needs a professional and reliable French speaker who would love to be a part of their happy household in the long term. A valid first aid qualification is essential for the role.
Working hours: 2 days per week, from 3 pm to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- school pick ups
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone to start in September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J2B7B3107