French speaking Au Pair in Barnet
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Barnet, London
Salary £300 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 14:00
A family residing in Barnet is looking to hire a French speaking au pair to help them in taking care of their very active school aged child. The family would love a French speaking candidate but they are also open to Spanish speakers. A valid first aid qualification is essential.
The family is also open to candidates seeking an after school nanny position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 9 am and 5 pm to 8 pm, flexibility is also required.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical
and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone to start immediately
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £300 to £400 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J2AE72107