French speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Kensington is looking for a full time live out French speaking nanny to look after their lovely toddlers.
The family prefers someone who has a baby caring experience as they are also expecting a baby.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- morning and afternoon nursery runs
- getting the children ready in the mornings
- preparing their meals and feeding the children
- taking the children to and from kindergarten and various activities
- taking care of typical nursery duties
- running day to day family errands
- grocery shopping
- keeping the home tidy and organized
- playing with the children and organizing age appropriate activities
- developmental activities
Someone who speaks French is ideal for this role but they are also open for Greek speakers. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J1F8F1802