French speaking Nanny in Camden
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A French speaking nanny is needed by a family in Camden, London to look after their lovely toddler and two school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time, the family is flexible.
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
They are also open for a live in candidate. Someone who can drive and someone who speaks French is ideal for this role. They would need someone to start asap.
If you are interested in in this position please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J12C60701