French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:00
A lovely family in Fulham, London is seeking a French speaking part time nanny to help them care for their toddler. Someone who speaks French is needed for this role.
Working hours: Thursday from 7 am to 6 pm
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
Someone who has a valid first aid qualification is a must for this role. They would need someone to start in February.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J1CD41101