French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a French speaking Live Out Part Time Nanny to look after their two toddlers. The working hours for this job would be 3 days a week, ideally from Tuesday to Thursday, approximately 30 hours per week. The family is flexible with timings for the right candidate and is looking for a French speaker Nanny that will help with the development of the language skills of the children.
The responsibilities of the Part-Time Nanny will be
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025301