French speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Haringey, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A family in Haringey, London is looking for a French speaking part time nanny to help them in taking care of their lovely toddler and school aged child. Someone who knows how to drive would be advantageous for this role. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J64910209