French speaking Rota Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £500 to £750 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a live in French speaking rota nanny help them in taking care of their lovely toddler and school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this position.
Someone who speaks French is a must. The family has a baby but is being taken care of a maternity nanny.
Working hours: 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, 24/7
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £650 to £700 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J0705R0602