Fulham Live Out Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:45 - 18:00
A family in Fulham, London area is looking for a full time live out nanny housekeeper to look after their toddler, school aged child as well as maintain their property clean and organised. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:45 am to 6:00 pm
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household,
- cooking for the family,
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean,
- doing the grocery shopping and errands,
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets.
Someone pet friendly is essential since the family owns a lovely cat.
The family would need someone to start in August.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 net per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J59020107