German speaking Junior Nanny
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £250 to £300 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 14:00
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for a German speaking live in junior nanny to care for three lovely school aged children. Someone who speaks German is ideal for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week.
Accommodation own bedroom and shared bathroom with the children
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extra curricular activities such as sports.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £250 to £300 per week
Location: Chelsea LINID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J1D8E0102