German speaking Junior Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £250 to £300 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 14:00
A German speaking live in junior nanny is needed in Chelsea, London to care for three lovely school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week.
Accommodation own bedroom and shared bathroom with the children
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine.
Someone who speaks German is ideal for this role. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £250 to £300 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J1D8E2301