A family located in Guildford, Surrey is in search of a full time live in domestic couple with strong nanny experience to provide quality childcare support for their two playful toddlers whilst making sure that the family will constantly have a spotless and well arranged household. They are particularly looking for a kind, respectful, flexible and hard working duo that takes great pride in their profession. Someone who can drive is essential to this role.
The domestic couple will be performing the roles of a nanny housekeeper, gardener and a handyman. A German speaker is preferred but the family is also open to candidates who can speak Turkish.
Working hours: 5 days a week (ideally one day off in the weekend and one off in the week), full time
Accommodation: independent 1 bedroom flat with separate entrance
- keep property tidy and secure when principles are not at home
- take care of animals (chicken and dogs) when principals are there and when they are out
- handle deliveries and oversee other staff such as cleaner and other occasional tradesmen
- looking after the two children during the day when they are not at nursery or school and at the
weekend (every other weekend)
- babysitting two nights a week
- dropping off and picking up the children from school using a car
- arranging playdates and activities when they are home
- assisting with or carry out alone bath time and bedtime
- changing nappies
- cooking for the children and feeding them
- tidying up with and after the children
- cooking family meals (not every day, batch cook)
- laundry for the family
- ironing and arranging the wardrobe
- restocking the home
- running errands
- taking the bins out
- light cleaning like sweeping
- hovering and mopping when necessary
- cleaning the kitchen surfaces and fridge (there will be a weekly cleaning service)
- occasionally assistance with meet and greet, food prep, drinks pouring, food serving and other hospitality related efforts
- estate maintenance (machinery, equipment, fencing, irrigation), vegetable and fruit cultivation, mowing etc.
- responsible for the management and maintenance of the Estates property, mechanical/electrical/plumbing/media and physical assets (main house, guest cottage, pool houses, green houses, swimming pool, tennis court, gates and security cameras and systems)
- varied support with the housekeeper
- responsible for lawns, garden/herb area and patios around house
- arrange and oversee tradesmen (including window cleaning, pool, tennis court)
- oversee the security of the estate particularly when principals are absent
- occasionally drive principals and their guests to/from station/restaurant/airport
- clean and generally look after cars, arrange repairs/servicing
- maintain stock of logs for open fires, light/clear when necessary
- maintain garden machinery and arrange repairs/servicing
The ideal start date for this position will be around April next year, with exact date to be confirmed. A valid first aid qualification is a must.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £800 to £1100 per week for the couple
Location: Guildford, Surrey