A family based in Guildford, Surrey is looking for a full time live in domestic couple to provide quality childcare service for their two lovely toddlers whilst making sure that their home is at its utmost cleanliness. They are searching for someone who is a kind, respectful, flexible and hardworking duo that takes great pride in their profession. Someone who can drive is a must for this role.
The domestic couple will be performing the roles of a nanny housekeeper, gardener and a handyman. The family prefers a German speaker but they are also open to candidates who can speak Turkish.
Working hours: 5 days a week (ideally one day off in the weekend and one off in the week), full time
Accommodation: independent 1 bedroom flat with separate entrance
- keep property tidy and secure when principles are not at home
- take care of animals (chicken and dogs) when principals are there and when they are out
- handle deliveries and oversee other staff such as cleaner and other occasional tradesmen
- looking after the two children during the day when they are not at nursery or school and at the
weekend (every other weekend)
- babysitting two nights a week
- dropping off and picking up the children from school using a car
- arranging playdates and activities when they are home
- assisting with or carry out alone bath time and bedtime
- changing nappies
- cooking for the children and feeding them
- tidying up with and after the children
- cooking family meals (not every day, batch cook)
- laundry for the family
- ironing and arranging the wardrobe
- restocking the home
- running errands
- taking the bins out
- light cleaning like sweeping
- hovering and mopping when necessary
- cleaning the kitchen surfaces and fridge (there will be a weekly cleaning service)
- occasionally assistance with meet and greet, food prep, drinks pouring, food serving and other hospitality related efforts
- estate maintenance (machinery, equipment, fencing, irrigation), vegetable and fruit cultivation, mowing etc.
- responsible for the management and maintenance of the Estates property, mechanical/electrical/plumbing/media and physical assets (main house, guest cottage, pool houses, green houses, swimming pool, tennis court, gates and security cameras and systems)
- varied support with the housekeeper
- responsible for lawns, garden/herb area and patios around house
- arrange and oversee tradesmen (including window cleaning, pool, tennis court)
- oversee the security of the estate particularly when principals are absent
- occasionally drive principals and their guests to/from station/restaurant/airport
- clean and generally look after cars, arrange repairs/servicing
- maintain stock of logs for open fires, light/clear when necessary
- maintain garden machinery and arrange repairs/servicing
The ideal start date for this position will be around April next year. A valid first aid qualification is a must.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £800 to £1100 per week for the couple
Location: Guildford, Surrey