German speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Islington is looking for a full time live in German speaking nanny to look after their lovely toddler. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Someone who speaks German would be advantageous. The family is expecting a baby so someone who has experience caring for a newborn would be ideal.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time ideally from 7 am to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas,
- and reading to the child,
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start in March.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £450 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J178D2712