German speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A family in Ealing, London is looking for a German speaking part time nanny to look after their lovely toddler and two school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2 pm to 7 pm with the flexibility to do occasional babysitting
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
Someone who speaks German is needed for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
Location: Ealing PTNID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J1EBC2801