Greek speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:30
A Greek speaking after school nanny is needed by a family in Westminster to look after their cute little toddler and a smart school aged child. The family is looking for a professional candidate who is flexible to work for extra hours and babysitting. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The family prefers a Greek speaking candidate who can be part of the family in a long term.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 7:30 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- pick up the children from nursery/school
- helping with homework
- washing and dressing the children
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The nanny must be willing to start by the first week of September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J2B031807