Greek speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Southwark, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A family currently residing in Southwark, London is in need of a competent and proactive Greek speaking after school nanny to help them look after their three very active school aged children. The family needs an energetic candidate who can organise educational activities for the children.
A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3:30 pm to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- school pickups
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The nanny must be willing to start around June.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J25EF2305