Greek speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Haringey
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 18:00
A lovely family located in Haringey is seeking a part time live out Greek speaking nanny with great personality to help provide care for their adorable toddler. The family is expecting a baby soon so the nanny will have to look after the baby as well.
The nanny must have a baby and toddler caring experience as well as a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 1 pm to 6 pm. Family is flexible.
- preparing milk
- organizing the children's daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilizing bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the children
- playing with the children
- taking track of the children's development and updating the parents
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children's clothes
The family needs someone who can start around the last week of April or the first week of May.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J22191803