Hackney Temporary Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location Hackney, London
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
A temporary live out full time nanny is needed by a family in Hackney, London to look after their lovely toddler and school aged child. The nanny must also be flexible to do babysitting on Friday from 6 pm to 11 pm. A valid first aid qualification is essential to this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 45 to 50 hours per week
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
The term time will start from the 9th of August until the 13th of August 2021.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
Salary: £15 gross per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J632C0908