Hindi speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Hindi
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
Hindi speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Barnet, London for a Live out Full-Time role to help them look after their toddler. The working hours for this position would ideally be from Monday to Friday, full time but the family are very flexible with the working hours. The family is looking for a Hindi-speaking Nanny to help the child learn the language and the culture. They would need someone who can start in September, the mother will go back to work in mid-June so there might be a few weeks handover.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
A valid First Aid qualification is essential for this job. The family also has a cat, though no care will be required. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025831