Hindi speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Hindi
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:30
A fully staffed household in the Westminster area is in need of a Hindi speaking nanny to assist their three school aged children in full time live out basis. Someone who can speak Hindi is needed to help the children learn and support the language. A team player who holds a valid UK driving license, childcare qualifications and a valid first aid training is required for the position.
Working hours: 3 pm to 8:30 pm on weekdays and 9 am to 9 pm on weekends (can rotate shifts at weekend with other nannies)
- working in partnership with the family, taking responsibility for the safety and development
of the children
- doing the children’s laundry
- maintaining the cleanliness of equipment, toys and rooms used by the children
- preparation of the children’s meals if necessary
- promoting the social and educational development of the children.
- spending time with children after school and weekends, developing reading and writing
skills and teaching basic social knowledge.
- Having fun playing with the children in recreational activities at home
- organising excursions and exercise, keeping them engaged and motivated
The nanny must know how to drive an automatic car which will be provided by the family. The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J39481812