Housekeeper Cook in Liverpool
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Housekeeper-Cook
- Location Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A discreet full time live out housekeeper cook is needed in Liverpool to help the family maintain the tidiness of the house and preparing healthy meals as well.
Someone who is pet friendly is desirable since the family owns a dog that needs pet care.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, up to 60 hours per week
- dusting and mopping the floors
- doing the laundry and ironing
- polishing the furniture
- cleaning the windows
- organizing and maintaining their wardrobes
- running errands such as grocery shopping
- preparing a variety of healthy meals, following recipes
- dry cleaning
- weekly deep cleans of the kitchen and bathrooms
- unloading and loading the dishwasher
The candidate who knows how to drive is a big bonus to run errands but not a must.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £500 per week
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1CF72805