Italian speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A lovely family residing in Fulham is seeking an Italian speaking after school nanny to be responsible for all the childcare duties involving their two adorable school aged children. A driver is not required. However, the role will include picking the children from school and take them to different activities afterward. It is also important that the nanny speaks Italian to help the children keep up with the language. A valid first aid qualification is a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- helping children with their school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained,
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
They would like the nanny to start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J24A8R1903