Italian speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A responsible part time Italian speaking after school nanny is needed by a family based in Islington to help look after their school aged child. The family ideally needs a candidate who can speak Italian to help the child learn the language on a regular basis.
The nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: 3 days per week, from 3:30 pm to 7 pm and full time on holidays
- pick up from nursery
- meal preparation
- help with homework
- help the child with learning
- playing age appropriate games together
- reading stories to the child
- tidying away child's toys after use
- helping with the evening routine, eg help the child organise bags for the next day
- light laundry of child’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
The family is looking for a candidate who is willing to start around May.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J21F92003